The National Disaster Life Support Foundation (NDLSF)
The National Disaster Life Support Foundation is a 501(c)3 Not-For-Profit Foundation dedicated to the establishment and propagation of standardized, all-hazards, multi-disciplinary, and competency-based training programs for first responders in mass casualty situations.
NDLSF offers multiple courses:
- Basic Disaster Life Support (BDLS)
- Advanced Disaster Life Support (ADLS)
- Core Disaster Life Support (CDLS)
- eCore Disaster Life Support (eCDLS®) On-line
- SALT Mass Casualty Triage On-Line Training Program (free)
- Certified Hospital Emergency Coordinator (CHEC) Basic
- Certified Hospital Emergency Coordinator (CHEC) Advanced
These courses are periodically revised to maintain currency.
A network of affiliated training centers with 88 domestic and 18 International conduct these courses. More than 160,000 individuals have been trained. The NDLSF is partnered with the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) for co-branding and promotion of the courses.